ASIRTA™ provides a information risk compliance solution that will:
- Allow companies to assign and delegate, across the organisation, the discovery process and the remedial work for their governance – in a clear, manageable and auditable way;
- Show the compliance team the acts, regulations and obligations they need to be compliant with, based on the nature of their organisation;
- Show boards how compliant they are today, in a simple, clear and complete manner – in one framework that covers all applicable regulation;
- Show risk committees the potential implications and costs from their compliance position;
- Help businesses to model and explore the impact of remediation choices, thus helping to prioritise remediation work to suit the resources of the business;
- Help compliance teams to create a plan for remediation;
- Track the progress of that plan such that it can be demonstrated in the face of regulatory scrutiny;
- Help companies turn governance and compliance into a positive culture rather than an after-the-fact chore;
- Help operations build governance and compliance into their day-today and end-to-end operations;
- Give companies a single-truth view of Governance, Compliance and Information Security Risk across the whole organisation.
Perhaps above all, organisation leaders and compliance officers need a collaborative tool and a methodology that can give them professional confidence in their governance and personal peace of mind in their compliance.
Visit the ASIRTA™ Platform
ASIRTA™ - basic (click to find out more)
Recent DCMS studies show that less than 5% of organisations assess themselves against the basics for cyber security and data protection.
Many organisations have reacted to covid to keep business running, but did this impact their compliance?
The basic tier of ASIRTA™ ensures that you can answer less than 40 questions, helping you understand where you sit against the ICO 12 steps guidance for GDPR and the NCSC 10 steps guidance for cyber security.
We will also show you what others activities you haven’t assessed, just in case you are ready for the next step.
ASIRTA™ - baseline (click to find out more)
So you now have the basics covered, but what about the rest of the requirements?
The baseline tier of ASIRTA™ allows you to benchmark yourself against areas such as:
- ICO GDPR 12 steps guidance
- ICO GDPR security outcomes
- NCSC cyber 10 steps guidance
- NIS Regulations
- Minimum Cyber Security Standards
- NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT)
- Sample legal obligations that might apply to you, dating back to 1879
ASIRTA™ - manager (click to find out more)
So you now have the main bases covered, but what about the other standards you comply to? How do your obligations map to your services and assets?
The manager tier helps you here, allowing you upload any compliance spreadsheet you currently use and create assets to link your obligations to.
Not ready to manage everything at the moment? No problem, the manager module is available as an option at the basic tier too – just in case you wish to map the basics to your current security activities.